Sunday, December 9, 2007

Just Disappointing

The hype that surrounded this team during the preseason seems to be gone. If Gavin Grant's prediction that NC State will lose a max four games this year, he better get himself and his teammates to start playing better basketball. I'm not sure if the problem is the lack of an experienced point guard, finding a good starting line up and rotation, or they just got to comfortable with everyone saying they're a top 3 ACC team. Whatever the problem is I hope Sidney Lowe can turn things around soon. Before I start saying our season is over already lets remember we did win the Old Spice Classic so we know we have some talent. But until we start to play like we care all the time I'm gonna be a bit worried about how far this team can really go. Section Six has some good numbers on the game.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your vote over to the right doesnt have an option for... All of the above. which would be my answer.