Friday, December 7, 2007

Meeting Sidney


So instead of studying for my sociology final tomorrow my roommate and I decided to head to Sammy's to watch the Redskins Bears game. We shared a few brewskies and had some chips as we watched the game on the big screen t.v.s which consumed our attention. After quenching my thirst I headed to the restroom. As I was leaving the restroom I opened the door and caught a glimpse of a familiar face. I did a quick double take to confirm my suspicions. It was in fact the head coach of the NC State basketball team Sidney Lowe! I stood in the threshold contemplating whether or not to say anything to the leader of the pack. After several moments I said, "Good luck this season Mr. Lowe." Coach Lowe turned to me and said, "Thank you, appreciate it." I then ran a 4.25 forty back to our booth to tell my roommate that I had just met Sidney Lowe. I guess when you want to meet an NC State celebrity, blow off studying and head to the restroom at Sammy's.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Never blow off studying for a few brewskies!!! Never send your blog address to your mother...ha!